- One day demo, I took a day off work to do some tidying up in my house but ended up doing the demo instead. It is the fastest production since EON.
- Based on an idea I had about geometry generation through subtractive synthesis: shapes are generated through CSG "boolean intersection/difference". I wanted to do this since watching Medium ages ago.
- No loaded textures, all (very simple) textures that you see are generated on the fragment shader.
- Only a couple of meshes loaded and used as "noise" rather than geometry.
- Hard camera cuts, hard visuals, not a very pretty sight.
- This demo is not for everyone. It will either come first or last in the compo. I personally rank it very highly amongst our demos so far. I love this demo.
- Pouet thumb prediction for first 6 months: 110 thumbs up, 25 thumbs down. Oh and 3 cdcs. You know you want to ! :-)
Είσαι πράγματι *ΤΟΣΟ* ανόητος;
6 years ago