Disclaimer: I have absolutely no inside information, bet at your own risk!
- Farbrausch: Odds 1/6. This group is always the unknown factor. Anything can be expected! I believe that their big demo of the year was Rove, but then again with so many parallel projects that I'm sure are running at "the product" WHQ there may be another teutonic surprise around the corner.
- Andromeda: Odds 1/8. They are cooking something. On the PC. I can smell it. And this time it's going to hurt. Problem is, they've never actually *been* to Assembly before so the odds are quite low, but you never know.
- The black lotus: Odds 1/3. It has been a while since we last saw a demo from this most excellent group. Maybe they got too old for this or maybe they've been secretly waiving the spider-web for over 3 years now.
- Plastic: Odds 1/12. Their unbeatable productions come on all sorts of platforms and maybe they will be lured by the official support of PS3.
- Traction: Odds 5/6. Local group will grace our screens with more particles, glowing lines and lots of fireworks.
- Pyrotech: Odds 1. Can they make it (almost) three in a row? Space-opera-shader-hell meets guitar boy demo *will* be there for sure.
- SQNY, MFX and friends: Odds 5/6. I have high hopes for something magical this time, music-wise at least. Expect a "tempest inside your brain" performance.
- Fairlight and friends: Just stay home.